One of the Cutest Small Towns in America

One of the smallest, cutest and best places to visit is just around the corner from Gainesville - It's Micanopy!

I have been wanting to go here since I transferred to the University of Florida. Since it was homecoming this weekend, my friends and I had a couple hours to kill before we went to Gator Growl (a huge concert held at the school,) and we decided to head over there.

We had about two-three hours to kill, so we went to the most popular street, Cholokka Blvd. It's filled with beautiful and historical-like buildings. The street has several antique shops and cafe's, they even have a sword shop. It was a pretty neat little place to spend my afternoon.

I took a 360 photo on the street so you can see all the places I visited:


http://on.bubb.li/530880ax7l535jtl27aa932

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter

Tessa Bentulan

Greyhound Adoption