Fall Festival and Corn Maze!

Roger's Farm is a family owned farm for over 30 years and as of March 2018, the farm was sold to a local family that is 5th generation in agriculture. The goal of the new owners is to keep the character of the farm alive. 

They have many events that include the "u-pick strawberry" in the spring, fresh peas and butter beans pickin' during the summer and right now they have a fall festivity -the annual fall festival and corn maze!

I went here with my friends last week and we had so much fun! I have never been a maze before, I got to live out a childhood dream. Make sure to take some photos and wear your best fall outfit.

They are open every Friday from 5-11 pm, Saturday from 11 am - 11 pm and Sunday from 1 pm to 5 pm. Keep in my they are open unil November 3rd for the fall season. 

https://rogersfarmfl.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter

Tessa Bentulan

Greyhound Adoption