Supporting Classmates

This is my last year at UF, and I'm graduating in August.

I have made some great friends and colleagues.

Quan McWil is a transfer student just like me, and he was one of the first people I met at UF. He has worked so hard at WUFT to get to where he is. Quan has the most creative stories and the best standup! He knows how to tell a story and cares so much about it.

Lauren Staff always had the best stories of the day in the newscast. I love to read and watch her stories on Gator Gymnastics. I have only had a couple of interactions with her, but she always was so nice and has a great attitude.

Abby Murphy is someone I aspire to be! She has created such a great brand for herself. Abby wants to work in the entertainment industry, and I totally see her doing that. She is the entertainment beat reporter; she has a podcast on GHQ and so many other things. Every time I see her, she looks so put together.

I can't wait to see these three strive after college!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter

Tessa Bentulan

Greyhound Adoption